Miami Flo's Predictions

Ya'll better hope @Rellyrell doesn't read this thread.

Nah, I’m over it. Like u can’t lead a horse to drink water, & I’m tired of rehashing, providing evidence, etc. Let ppl believe what they want, but it amazes me how fans say they want best but then justify mediocrity across the board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nah, I’m over it. Like u can’t lead a horse to drink water, & I’m tired of rehashing, provided evidence, etc. Let ppl believe what they want, but it amazes me how fans say they want best but then justify mediocrity across the board.
For me is simple if Adidas paid more you go with it end of story. In this NIL era they can buy a gucci stuff and play with it if they wanted. A top 5 being an Adidas school is a take everyday.

Nah, I’m over it. Like u can’t lead a horse to drink water, & I’m tired of rehashing, provided evidence, etc. Let ppl believe what they want, but it amazes me how fans say they want best but then justify mediocrity across the board.

My colleague’s son isn’t even a HS athlete but is a huge sports and Nike fanatic. He’s going to attend Oregon 3K miles away next year because of their relationship with Nike. It’s wild to me but we all have different motivations.

I understand what you said but a school interest come first and Adidas at the time blown Nike money wise on the offer. I fully expect UM to choose Adidas again if money is better. So if that check on the box is a tipping point for a recruit inbthe NIL era that is s recruit I don’t want.
Doesnt matter kids dont like Adidas since the ages thats just the facts. Got to go to Nike eventually

Advertisement
My colleague’s son isn’t even a HS athlete but is a huge sports and Nike fanatic. He’s going to attend Oregon 3K miles away next year because of their relationship with Nike. It’s wild to me but we all have different motivations.

Bro, I’ve broken down recruiting data, I’ve broken down brand value, I’ve broken down recruits who I knew personally who chose Nike affiliated schools due to NIL deals, I’ve broken down how we’ve already had a breach of contract w/ Adidas & provided evidence, I’ve mentioned the financial break down, & it don’t matter. So I just let the “it’s simple” fans just carry on.

Bro, I’ve broken down recruiting data, I’ve broken down brand value, I’ve broken down recruits who I knew personally who chose Nike affiliated schools due to NIL deals, I’ve broken down how we’ve already had a breach of contract w/ Adidas & provided evidence, I’ve mentioned the financial break down, & it don’t matter. So I just let the “it’s simple” fans just carry on.
We need to be back at Nike like yesterday. Hoping it happens around the same time we head to a new conference in a few years

Advertisement
This could get real ugly if @Rellyrell and @TheOriginalCane join forces. Imagine pages of explanation with charts, graphs, and references to supporting documents.

You WILL believe that the athleticwear brand makes a difference.
Star Trek Borg GIF

Advertisement
Back