Mario on ACCN "All ACC" show

Advertisement
Emmy Awards Salute GIF by Emmys

Always speaks logical simple sh that most fans don't seem to understand lol. I laugh every **** time that people though it was win immediately with this myth that Miami is always super talented for the past 15+ years. Had to scrap that ****** roster and build it up again. I can see why he gets alot of recruits he just speaks facts and real g's like sh like that.

Always speaks logical simple sh that most fans don't seem to understand lol. I laugh every **** time that people though it was win immediately with this myth that Miami is always super talented for the past 15+ years. Had to scrap that ****** roster and build it up again. I can see why he gets alot of recruits he just speaks facts and real g's like sh like that.

The drafts speak for themselves. We haven’t had much talent.

Advertisement
Mario is a great program builder. Absolutely outstanding.

Unfortunately his game day and game philosophy are lacking

If he can fix those two issues he is the next Jimmy Johnson. Lets hope for the best.
Bruh… honestly how complex do you think Georgia’s, Alabama’s, Michigan’s philosophy has been???

Have the biggest, fastest, strongest, smartest players on your team. When you have that you don’t have to be the Davinci of coaches… It helps to be an x’s and o’s guy, but sometimes these coaches overthink themselves into losses.

Keep It Simple Stupid.

Mario is a great program builder. Absolutely outstanding.

Unfortunately his game day and game philosophy are lacking

If he can fix those two issues he is the next Jimmy Johnson. Lets hope for the best.
If he hasn't fixed it yet, he probably can't fix it. Our hope is that he just stocks blue chipper after blue chipper and we overwhelm our opponents by sheer Jimmies and Joes

Advertisement
The drafts speak for themselves. We haven’t had much talent.
We just had two south florida 5 stars basically go undrafted (one seventh round)..

like many of the other 5 stars that have walked thru here recently.. Plus we play in the ACC which we get more talent than majority and still find a way to lose perpetually..

Hoping this changes soon

He needs to beat FSU-Norvell owns his ***.

With Cam and our offense no reason why we can’t beat them finally.

Advertisement
He's a very plain speaker and I believe that works well with recruits and their parents.

Thats how u can normally function and get along with someone no matter who they are and where they come from. This personality trait is best in person imo.
That's totally true. My daughter was recruited as a D1 swimmer and ended up signing with the coach that was direct, plain and honest and never changed his message from the first day we spoke to him. Other coaches worked harder but when it came down to words vs actions, they didn't hold up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back