Javi Salas examines the hitting decline and the Saturday/Sunday struggles

View as article
Advertisement
Honest question for those with critiques: what is Javi saying that you disagree with? He addressed the issues with talent, execution and preparation. Short of saying “fire everyone tomorrow,” did he say anything inaccurate?

I want to make sure our baseball content is as quality as possible, so I appreciate any feedback on the show.
As long as the laziest hire in history short of Manny remains, all discussion is rendered moot.

Dmoney,

I don't post a lot here. But I read everything. I have been a member for 2017. I personally appreciate the coverage as I am sure everyone else does. Javi is a great resource of baseball knowledge. He didn't say anything I disagree with. It's what he didn't say and maybe he can't say.

It's time for a change and was time for a change from the old guard. JD lost his fire I believe and is jaded from not getting the job before DiMare. I love this program. I watch every game on ESPN+ when I have the opportunity.

Can Javi say that this was the wrong hire based on the buddy system? Should you let the inmates run the asylum? No, he can't say that. But the program needed to separate itself from the Morris coaching tree a long time ago.

Just like Morris coming in 1994 brand new. That's what should have happened here. If you asked Javi without a mic, what he thinks, I am pretty sure he would at least acknowledge this. He's to smart of a guy.

And please keep doing the coverage of the baseball team. I love Canesinsight. I check in almost daily.

Spot on.
Baseball coverage is great and Salas' work brings much value.
But analyzing this program at this point is useless.
It's like analyzing a cadaver through an NFL combine workout.

Spot on.
I'm sponsoring the podcast so they will continue until D$ says enough or they shut the program down. Because at some point one of you ****'s are gonna get a subpoena from the SEC and call me.

Advertisement
IMG_1586.jpeg

Ask Javi what’s wrong with this IG post…

Spot on.

It’s tough. Baseball coverage has been lacking, but the coverage is never going to do what we want it to do because the coach is a lifelong Cane so no one is really going to be honest about it…

So we all follow the program closely, follow all the games, etc… but I’m not sure I’m going to listen to the show that often when the answer is fairly clear….

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back