Georgia State DL transfer Thomas Gore COMMITS

Advertisement
Not sure why some folks think Mario’s sudden use of the portal is a flex. I mean, it’s about **** time.

IMG_9528.gif

Another player that Miami evaluated and really likes. When they’re evaluating transfer players I’m hearing that they want to really add high motor, high toughness players who have produced.

He’s a DT here, though there is the possibility he could play DE in some jumbo packages.

He’s a 500 snap type if they get him.
Too small. The motor was there, but the game changed when the players got bigger.

Advertisement
I'm so glad I don't have any comments in this thread. I don't remember how I felt about the addition but if I had to guess.. my lies would have been exposed.

Edit: Nevermind. I have some good comments calling him useless prior to the season being played.

I'm so glad I don't have any comments in this thread. I don't remember how I felt about the addition but if I had to guess.. my lies would have been exposed.

Edit: Nevermind. I have some good comments calling him useless prior to the season being played.
Speaking personally, I know and accept you’ll see me get some wrong. The evaluation of him was of him being a high motor menace who was strong and used leverage to get himself into advantageous positions.

He had some solid film at Georgia State or wherever, against a few solid teams.

Then he went out in the spring game and was steamrolled and I said, “oh no.”

It’s the game we play. We watch them and get feedback on character/medicals, then give an eval.

They’ve really taken what they can get at DT, if we are being honest. With them bringing in better talent, they’re now looking for more physicality inside in the players they take.

It’s my opinion they really need a 1T who can root against doubles. FSU ate Taylor up all game when he tried to anchor on the wham combo.

If you want the true difference in Miami and some SEC, it’s in that physicality and violence on the DL; especially inside.

Advertisement
he was always a Jag
we had no choice but to hope he wasnt bc of our **** poor dt recruiting
honestly simeon barrow is a jag too but not many options left to be picky
if mario was serious about this year
he needed to drop the bank onto W Nolen
a stud qb and a stud dt can win you a NC alone
look at Cam Newton and Nic Fairly

Speaking personally, I know and accept you’ll see me get some wrong. The evaluation of him was of him being a high motor menace who was strong and used leverage to get himself into advantageous positions.

He had some solid film at Georgia State or wherever, against a few solid teams.

Then he went out in the spring game and was steamrolled and I said, “oh no.”

It’s the game we play. We watch them and get feedback on character/medicals, then give an eval.

They’ve really taken what they can get at DT, if we are being honest. With them bringing in better talent, they’re now looking for more physicality inside in the players they take.

It’s my opinion they really need a 1T who can root against doubles. FSU ate Taylor up all game when he tried to anchor on the wham combo.

If you want the true difference in Miami and some SEC, it’s in that physicality and violence on the DL; especially inside.
Nothing wrong with being wrong. It happens and men own up to it.

Advertisement
Back