2025 Elyiss Williams c/o 25

Advertisement

Am I the only one who is underwhelmed by this kid at TE? Great frame and athletic makeup but he lacks the fluidity you’d want at TE. Reminds me of the Darnell Washington recruitment. Kid put on weight and became a glorified 6th OL. Kid was a good athlete for his size but also lacked the fluidity to become a passing game threat.

I like this kid’s upside at DE rather than TE, imo. Mario seems to be obsessed with these in line blocking type of TE rather than the stretch the field kind, which I would prefer to see more of.

Am I the only one who is underwhelmed by this kid at TE? Great frame and athletic makeup but he lacks the fluidity you’d want at TE. Reminds me of the Darnell Washington recruitment. Kid put on weight and became a glorified 6th OL. Kid was a good athlete for his size but also lacked the fluidity to become a passing game threat.

I like this kid’s upside at DE rather than TE, imo. Mario seems to be obsessed with these in line blocking type of TE rather than the stretch the field kind, which I would prefer to see more of.
You're definitely not the only one. He's all projection. I mean.. I get it. IF he meets his potential he'll be a first round pick. But come on. That can be said about multiple guys every year.

I also wonder if they've had conversations with him about playing other positions.

Lots of speculation that DE is where he ends up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back