2025 DE/Edge board (2025 Edition)

@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank says Javeon Campbell got 5* talent.

- DE Javeon Campbell (Frankfort, KY) is ranked as a mid-four star, but he is an elite, five-star type talent in my book. He's 6'5, 265-pounds, is the all-time leading scorer for his high school hoops team and only started playing football last year (14.5 sacks). He just canceled his Ohio State visit and is now visiting Miami on May 30th weekend. This is a name to know for the Canes. He's also visiting Georgia, Alabama, Auburn and hometown Kentucky.

Advertisement
@DMoney in the 5/10 Bank says Javeon Campbell got 5* talent.

- DE Javeon Campbell (Frankfort, KY) is ranked as a mid-four star, but he is an elite, five-star type talent in my book. He's 6'5, 265-pounds, is the all-time leading scorer for his high school hoops team and only started playing football last year (14.5 sacks). He just canceled his Ohio State visit and is now visiting Miami on May 30th weekend. This is a name to know for the Canes. He's also visiting Georgia, Alabama, Auburn and hometown Kentucky.
This kid looks like he could be a player but it’s a roll of the dice. Either he’s going to be really good or he’s going to be a looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. I can tell though he needs a lot of coaching

Advertisement
Back