2025 Adonyss Currie, CB - Quartz Hill HS (Lancaster, CA) offered + visiting

The Circus Middle Finger GIF by Showtime

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a bad feeling when I opened this thread. He's putting on for his city (in CA) in A&M?

This one stings.

Oh sweet lord Baby Jesus in heaven… (Is this how the Jesus thing is done?)

Why can we not land one of these highly prized, fast, skilled, open-hipped (pause) fleet-footed cover corners like other programs???
I mean ultimately for us our top two appear to be DJ Pickett and Ben Hanks. And not many would disagree it should be that way. So if we get those two it's tough to really complain much.
Especially if we can pull in 2 of Jontae Gilbert, Thomas from Herotage, Ewald from Chaminade, Anding from Louisiana, etc.

We absolutely need to stay on Currie though.

Advertisement
I mean ultimately for us our top two appear to be DJ Pickett and Ben Hanks. And not many would disagree it should be that way. So if we get those two it's tough to really complain much.
Especially if we can pull in 2 of Jontae Gilbert, Thomas from Herotage, Ewald from Chaminade, Anding from Louisiana, etc.

I like that Purcell kid from Bama too

Advertisement
Better check that those checks clear… a lot of those from that #1 class a few years ago didn’t have great things to say.

I won’t complain about CBs this cycle if we get those two.

Ewald doesn’t move the needle for me really.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back