Portal 24-25 transfers (Basketball)

Advertisement
I wouldn’t mind adding Kelly, but he shot a dismal 37% from the field last season and is 39% for his career. He attempts a lot of shots (nearly 13) too. Rebounds well for his position though and can get hot at times.

I wouldn’t mind adding Kelly, but he shot a dismal 37% from the field last season and is 39% for his career. He attempts a lot of shots (nearly 13) too. Rebounds well for his position though and can get hot at times.
Off the bench at SF, this would be a great pickup. Would force Djobet to really improve or go down the pecking order.

I still think we need another big desperately tho. I wouldn't be mad at a facilitating PG with great defense either for the bench.

Off the bench at SF, this would be a great pickup. Would force Djobet to really improve or go down the pecking order.

I still think we need another big desperately tho. I wouldn't be mad at a facilitating PG with great defense either for the bench.
We're likely landing a transfer big (kid from Idaho St.) in the next few days. Between Pack, Blackmon and Bethea, I doubt we take another smaller guard.

Advertisement
The FG percentage is concerning but he shot 41% from the field and 38% from 3 the year before so I'd imagine he'd regress towards that mean with lower usage, especially if he's coming off the bench.

Advertisement
Back