Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did read on TOS that "he can't transfer until Fall due to credits and is currently nursing an injury so there he has no reason to rush ... in case there is a better offer in the meantime".
Still no reason why that would preclude from announcing for the good guys, even if he can't arrive till July. Just end the **** suspense already.

Advertisement
"Fall Practice" normally begins August 1st. You realize that right?
Very few players can show up to a school 30 days before the first game (which is the biggest game of the year btw.) and make an impact in that game. We dont need him for FAMU, Ball State, USF, etc. We need him for the UF games on the schedule. IF hes that type of player who can do that and he balls out against UF, I will GLADLY bump this thread and let Tyler Baron know personally I apologize and I was wrong. He is "him". We will see.

Advertisement
I really can't. It's not diva behaviour or NIL. That's all I can say right now.
IMG_5810.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very few players can show up to a school 30 days before the first game (which is the biggest game of the year btw.) and make an impact in that game. We dont need him for FAMU, Ball State, USF, etc. We need him for the UF games on the schedule. IF hes that type of player who can do that and he balls out against UF, I will GLADLY bump this thread and let Tyler Baron know personally I apologize and I was wrong. He is "him". We will see.
Well, he's not coming in as the QB, he is a DE with 3 years playing experience under his belt. If he is healthy and can practice and lift, 4 weeks is certainly enough time for a quality, highly experienced DE to grasp the defensive scheme enough to play against UF. He might be used as a situational guy ... 3rd downs. I'm more concerned about the "upper body" injury sustained in Spring practice. If he's healthy on arrival by August 1st., he should be able to be in the two deep rotation and be effective.

Did read on TOS that "he can't transfer until Fall due to credits and is currently nursing an injury so there he has no reason to rush ... in case there is a better offer in the meantime".

Sooo...

Either he graduated...or he didn't...

If he graduated, then the credits make no difference.

If he is graduat-ING, then fine.

I would love to hear from anyone who knows...what his academic status is...

Not sure how it’s credit related because he just graduated with a degree in communications.

Once you graduate it should be a clean slate application to a masters program with a GRE. A lot easier to waive normal pre-requisites for a grad program than it is to fit credits in to someone still pursuing a bachelors

Just saw this after I posted.

Absolutely correct. Thank you, sir.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back