Tears Gator Tears

I mean they count the actual playing field as one giant urinal, right?
In fact, they may have

Advertisement
In fact, they may have

For fans under the overhang, they could directly route restroom liquid waste to the misting systems above. Thus avoiding further water wastage.

It will be interesting. It similar, but opposite if the "Miami Rule" when butch had guys in track scholarships.

I really don't think the NCAA can do anything. NIL is a whole separate deal that we know the NCAA can't touch.

I think the only thing the NCAA could do is make a rule limiting the number of walk-ons on a team. This won't prevent teams from getting the players they want, but don't have scholarships a available for. It will just push some true walk-ons out the door.
I saw something where they were talking about getting rid of walk-ons.Maybe this type of cheating is the reason..🤷‍♂️

I love how these Gator fans are talking about the sun like Miami isn't filled with kids who grew up in this environment. Obviously, it is better to be in the shade than the sun but it's not like we don't also practice in the same **** conditions. Idiots.

SHUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH!

It happens to ALL their opponents in September...

You know...Utah...McNeese...Charlotte....Eastern Washington...UT Martin...Towson...Charleston Southern...Colorado State...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Huh????

What’s Miami got to do with this?

Out of context. Lich posted something about UM agreeing to play Troy in 2027, then all the UF fans started making fun of UM on his timeline about the school we picked, Lich then joked its not like UF plays Samford and someone chirped back about only UM would announce it so he grabbed a UF announcement of a FCS game.

Out of context. Lich posted something about UM agreeing to play Troy in 2027, then all the UF fans started making fun of UM on his timeline about the school we picked, Lich then joked its not like UF plays Samford and someone chirped back about only UM would announce it so he grabbed a UF announcement of a FCS game.
Got you..so the normal UFAG BS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back