MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

USF is an AAU school. Just sayin'...

Run Away GIF
It would hurt bad if USF made it into the B1G

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot-2024-05-16-at-4-49-56-PM.png

Yo, this Dookie goober who filed for the purpose of getting a TRO ain't stopping ****.

"ESPN would be insane to decline its ACC option"

Sure thing buddy.

ESPN could've put a monkey wrench in the FSU/Clemson departure plan by already signing off on its media rights extension for 2027-2036

So why hasn't it happened?

Maybe ESPN's leadership is just fine with the ACC going down the crapper

Ah, yes, it's the same gaping ****** who blocked me on Twatter when I had the unmitigated gall to respond to some of his more ridiculous Twats.

Screenshot-2024-05-16-at-4-49-56-PM.png

Yo, this Dookie goober who filed for the purpose of getting a TRO ain't stopping ****.

"ESPN would be insane to decline its ACC option"

Sure thing buddy.

ESPN could've put a monkey wrench in the FSU/Clemson departure plan by already signing off on its media rights extension for 2027-2036

So why hasn't it happened?

Maybe ESPN's leadership is just fine with the ACC going down the crapper
He is obviously a blundering idiot. The top level programs are worth much more to ESPN in another conference playing much higher quality games drawing drastically higher ratings.

No need to wonder any longer if Feb. 1, 2025 is indeed fish or cut bait time for ESPN and extension of the ACC media rights contract.

From the North Carolina site on 247:

"We're obviously very much aware of the conference realignment dynamics," UNC president Lee Robets said. "There's just a lot in flux. We have litigation pending against the ACC by two member schools. The ESPN television contract has a renewal period coming up in February of next year."

Tick, tick tick ...

Advertisement
Is this guy legit?

"or could even take another FL team."

Good point. If Fox is truly pulling the strings with Big 10 expansion, is it totally outside the realm of possibility that they would push for a state school in a large metropolitan area with the highest enrollment in the entire state of Florida?
Fox owns their own TV stations in Tampa and Orlando as well

There are people I trust that insist SEC is not just a remote possibility and I know they have some actual access as well. Still think it’s extremely unlikely but more likely than big 12 which is never going to happen no matter how many comely octopus (edit - assclown magnet) porsts we get.
We need porsters to start cutting wrasslin promos.

That is if THEY WIN THE LAW SUIT ... no way any law suit will be settled in court by this Summer. From all of the comments from the FSU side they might just take the position that they DO leave with media rights and bail before June 30. Then ... fight any ACC action in court.
Go where!?

No conference will take them until this is settled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back