Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some teams actually coach it. Michigan taught their DLine this tactic. NFL teams Have stated they are trying to coach it out of Mazi Smith and Kris Jenkins.
What's the benefit, besides less offsides? Surely it's just taking the edge off pash rushing?

What's the benefit, besides less offsides? Surely it's just taking the edge off pash rushing?
That’s a good question. The Cowboys media team produce a draft show for the months leading up to the draft. Their head man is a former scout/gm in Bryan Broaddus. He’s mentioned it multiple times that they teach it but for the life of me I can’t remember why. Maybe to read/react with the run heavy Big 10?

That’s a good question. The Cowboys media team produce a draft show for the months leading up to the draft. Their head man is a former scout/gm in Bryan Broaddus. He’s mentioned it multiple times that they teach it but for the life of me I can’t remember why. Maybe to read/react with the run heavy Big 10?
Is Bryan related to Calvin?

Advertisement
Is Bryan related to Calvin?
You know, I see the resemblance
1716041439924.jpeg

They have infighting among their donors is what I’ve heard- everyone thinks they are a fantasy gm
Most people with money didn't earn it by being a silent partner and sitting on the sidelines. Look at all the NFL owners who can't keep the opinions out of team drafts and FA moves.

These donors had more control of individual players/transactions when it was under the table. I am curious to see how this progresses if/when some donors begin to question the ROI, both in the wins category and power of their voice. It was much cheaper pre-NIL for these guys, so i would expect the return expectations have increased with the $$.

Most people with money didn't earn it by being a silent partner and sitting on the sidelines. Look at all the NFL owners who can't keep the opinions out of team drafts and FA moves.

These donors had more control of individual players/transactions when it was under the table. I am curious to see how this progresses if/when some donors begin to question the ROI, both in the wins category and power of their voice. It was much cheaper pre-NIL for these guys, so i would expect the return expectations have increased with the $$.
so soon is how soon

Advertisement
Was he really cheeks tho? Played 11 seasons and had 43 INTs, 5 of which he took to the house. I'm not arguing your point regarding Front seven helping the secondary. I'm also not saying Bly should be in the HOF or anything like that. Simply pointing out that "cheeks"should be reserved more for someone like Dee Milliner who was drafted in the first round, played three seasons and had three INTs before being bounced. Just my opinion....that you didn't ask for.
I thought that Bly was “like that” in college & was a little disappointed when he got to Da League…your point is very much merited…

Good gracious, how many freaking schools this kid going to play for?

LSU is claiming this kid came with an outrageous asking price lol.

Poor ba$tards

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpeg
    IMG_0163.jpeg
    290.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah, idk about that lol…..because the kid ended up at Michigan. They aren’t dropping big $ in the portal unless the new HC is doing a complete 180 from Harbaugh.

Yeah i accidentally hit send before I finished typing.

They poor lol

Yeah, idk about that lol…..because the kid ended up at Michigan. They aren’t dropping big $ in the portal unless the new HC is doing a complete 180 from Harbaugh.
It's just how the Nil era of media works, when a school doesn't land a player in the portal their insiders just chalks it up to a ridiculous asking price. Pretty much everyone does it, likely including us.

Advertisement
Maybe Moore is in those donors pockets..they got a taste of that success, maybe they playing the game now..LSU still coping & broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back