Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Phone Typing GIF by DKISS

Advertisement
Cheatagain just signed 4 starting caliber DB's in MAY...

That whole notion that there's no good quality CB's in the Portal has all been but shot to sh*t this Spring. There has actually been a surplus of starter quality Corners in the Portal over the last 2 seasons.
All I asked for in the spring portal was 2 DBs. I hope these ACC QBs are as bad as advertised.

All I asked for in the spring portal was 2 DBs. I hope these ACC QBs are as bad as advertised.
We tried & (apparently are still trying) to sign 2 as of now.

One silver lining of hope is that there have been several players who have flipped their Portal commitments last minute. So there's a possibility someone who may have committed elsewhere but hasn't signed any paperwork or enrolled yet could still be available.

There's also still some left in the Portal right now that haven't decided where they're going, it's just a matter of whether or not the staff decides they want to bring them in.

Last edited:
We tried & (apparently are still trying) to sign 2 as of now.

One silver lining of hope is that there have several players who have flipped their Portal commitments last minute. So there's a possibility someone who may have committed elsewhere but hasn't signed any paperwork or enrolled yet could still be available.

There's also still some left in the Portal right now that haven't decided where they're going, it's just a matter of whether or not the staff decides they want to bring them in.

My silver lining is the CIS Coaching Staff’s declaration that CBs don’t win or lose football games…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back