D’Angelo Ponds JMU CB (via Chaminade) Commits to Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would nice if you didn't try to prove you knew everything and never actually posted anything. I get it, the guys you blew back in college feed you intel. You are the coolest.

I sent a DM to @TRick72 .

No need to waste good info on you.

And I defer to your expertise, as you are the authority on blowing guys back in college.

Advertisement
I wasn't looking for an update. Your cool ****** stories continue to mount.

Where's the cool story?

Every time you type one of your silly retorts, you punch yourself in the arm like Anthony Michael Hall did at the end of Breakfast Club.

I keep blowing up your weak posts, and you keep coming back for more. I'm going to start calling you chumbawumbaway.

Where's the cool story?

Every time you type one of your silly retorts, you punch yourself in the arm like Anthony Michael Hall did at the end of Breakfast Club.

I keep blowing up your weak posts, and you keep coming back for more. I'm going to start calling you chumbawumbaway.
👍🏾

I think the James Madison Head coach just left to be the head coach of Indiana. Makes sense. Good luck to the young man.

Advertisement
I'm not from VA either, but have been to DC and Fairfax several times. Love the area and, for some reason, I think about moving there every time I've visited.
I feel you, but the area is too crowed for me. Ima country boy. But it is a nice area, lots of beautiful women, lots of things to do.

I feel you, but the area is too crowed for me. Ima country boy. But it is a nice area, lots of beautiful women, lots of things to do.
It is really crowded and traffic stinks but, like you said, there's so much to do and the history is cool.

Advertisement
Good for them and good for him.

He’s more than likely in the best spot to succeed with that staff and scheme.

You have to do what’s right for the kid if you’re a leader.
Being honest, this IS what makes sense for the kid. While jmu has been playing good ball there's no way to know FOR SURE how a kid that size will be able to handle playing at a slightly higher level. Personally I really like this kids game. But I was concerned how he would hold up over the course of the season.

I keep reading the thread title as “D’Angelo pounds JMU CB” and I either first think “who is D’Angelo and when did we play JMU” or “is @nystateofmind back”

Not dyslexia but it it might be CISfluenza

Advertisement
Yeah I keep coming back in here after the bumps thinking the kid changed his mind or something. Lol. What happened to the days of locking a thread once a kid commits?

Advertisement
👀

391McHXA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back