CanesUnited USF Tickets- May17 deadline

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
CanesUnited USF Ticket Block*
May 17 Deadline

Saturday September 21st
From Sherri Collins Wright
I have a blocks of tickets reserved for USF. They are on the East side of the Stadium… Section 138…. Check this out for seat locations… section is nice!
Tickets are $65 each. Please let me know how many you are paying for. the deadline to order and pay will be Friday May 17th. Once again, I am only buying the amount of tickets that are pre paid for. I will not be buying any extras. Please have your order and your money to my Paypal/ Venmo no later than Friday! No checks... No COD.... My pay pal is bwferrett88@yahoo.com. Venmo is @Sherri-Wright-27. Please put your name and pay the fees. Please send as friends and family. I don’t charge extra for doing this, so I can’t pay the fees. Ticket will be electronic. If I know you and have your info, I will send them to you Thursday/Friday…Don’t ask me to send yours earlier….Lol…If I don’t have your info…Ticket pickup will be on Friday night wherever the party is and from as soon as we get to the tailgate til 1 hour before game time. Please be considerate... I am there to see the WHOLE game just like you are, so don't call me after the game starts for your tickets... I really enjoy doing this for everyone because I know what it is like to sit in the middle of the enemy. I want my family to sit together. 🙌 BUT I would never put any of you in a bad spot... Please don't put me in one! I feel that this year is going to be really special and there is no one I would rather spend it with than all of you! Hugs! LET'S GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back