5/18/24 Game 55: Pitt 1pm ACCNX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tough way for the Seniors on the team to end their home stay, especially last night for Senior Night.

Advertisement
So there it is.. beaten at home by a sub 500 club that's just not good. Straight ******* disappointing.

Cardiac Arrest Canes do it again.

Fact is when watching them they play like they have no pulse. Can’t put a finger on it but there is just nothing there.

Just end the season. See ya next year JD you da man…

Since truth be told we weren’t all that before JD took over and he was here…how bad did he bad mouth Gino to get the gig?

Advertisement
So any chance J.D. gets the boot after this historically bad season, or so I need to wait a other full season before i start paying attention again?

So any chance J.D. gets the boot after this historically bad season, or so I need to wait an other full season before i start paying attention again?
Prediction…you will wait. The guy should never have been hired…had a chance for a fresh start. First time in many many years I haven’t watched every game. Too frustrating with the lack of effort, talent, coaching etc

Prediction…you will wait. The guy should never have been hired…had a chance for a fresh start. First time in many many years I haven’t watched every game. Too frustrating with the lack of effort, talent, coaching etc
If Rad is going to pull the trigger, do it 24 hours after we get knocked out of the ACC tournament. That way we can get onto the next Coach. There is a whole roster to overhaul, let's get this in motion quickly.
If for some reason JD is retained, Anderson, Cooper and Laz have to be let go...
We won 25 games this year....chew on that for awhile. Total embarrassment.

Advertisement
If Rad is going to pull the trigger, do it 24 hours after we get knocked out of the ACC tournament. That way we can get onto the next Coach. There is a whole roster to overhaul, let's get this in motion quickly.
If for some reason JD is retained, Anderson, Cooper and Laz have to be let go...
We won 25 games this year....chew on that for awhile. Total embarrassment.
I totally agree with you but when was the last time we hired anybody quickly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back